Emergency Response Training
- Aircraft Rescue & Firefighting (ARFF) Training – FAA Approved & Registered
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) – Medical First Responder
- Ammonia Suppression Training
- Confined Space and High Angle Rescue Training
- Hazwoper Incident Command
- Hazwoper Incident Command Refresher
- Hazwoper Technician 8 Hour – Hazmat Technician Refresher
- Hazwoper Technician 24 Hours
- Hazwoper Site Worker 40 Hours
- Hazwoper Site Worker – Refresher 8 Hours
- Hazwoper Operations 8 Hours
- Incipient Fire Training (Hands-On Fire Training)
Our team is a premier private emergency response training company supporting emergency program development throughout the southeast. We offer advanced training programs to support medical emergency response, confined space and high angle rescue, incipient fire response and chemical emergency response.
Training can be done at our state of the art facility where we provide training simulators to allow the most realistic training environment. Our two acre training area includes a 38’ repelling wall, 10, 000 gallon above ground storage tanks, sewer and underground vault mock ups, a live fire pit, chemical vapor and liquid release process piping simulators.
Can’t come to us? We can train at your site. We develop a customized curriculum and scenarios utilizing our training simulators to ensure your team is ready for a call to action. Please see the class offering for details associated with our events.
Upcoming Training Classes
Make sure to join the next class at Solutions in Safety.