Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) Training
Click the links below to learn more about each training class
- Advanced Rigger
- Qualified Rigger
- Air Purifying Respirator and Fit Seating Training
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) – Medical First Responder
- Arc Flash Training – NFPA 70E
- Confined Space – Entrant/ Attendant and Supervisor
- Fall Protection General Application Training
- Fall Protection Competent Person Training
- Florida Phosphate Producers Basic Contractor Safety – 16 Hour
- Florida Phosphate Producers Refresher – 10 Hour
- Forklift Training – Straight mast
- Incipient Fire Training (Hands-On Fire Extinguisher)
- Supervisor Training
- Machine Guarding Program
- MSHA Experienced Miner Refresher
- MSHA New Miner
- Overhead Hoist Operator Training
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) training
- Scaffolding – End User
- Scaffolding – Competent Person Inspector
- Signal Person Training
- Trenching and Excavation – Competent Person
Looking for New Miner, Experienced Miner and Refresher training? Safety Solutions and Supply is your answer. Our team our MSHA certified instructors are ready to support your Part 46 and Part 48 training needs.
Our programs can be administered at our state of the art training center or brought to your facility to solve your training challenges.
Our programs are all custom developed and updated routinely to ensure that the highest quality message is provided to your employees. Our instructors are all experienced in the subjects they lead and additionally have completed the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP).
All students receive certification cards upon completion of the event and are recorded in our virtual registry available for free on our website. This portal allows employees and employers to maintain an electronic registry of all training events and activities.
Upcoming Training Classes
Make sure to join the next class at Solutions in Safety.