Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) Training
Click the links below to learn more about each training class:
- Advanced Rigger
- Qualified Rigger
- Air Purifying Respirator Training and Fit Testing
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) – Medical First Responder
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) – Adult Lifesaver CPR, AED, and First Aid
- Arc Flash Awareness NFPA 70E
- Arc Flash Qualified Electrical Worker NFPA 70E
- Confined Space Entrant, Attendant, and Supervisor
- Fall Protection General Application
- Fall Protection Competent Person
- Fall Protection End User
- EM 385 / ANSI Z359 Fall Protection
- Florida Phosphate Producers Basic Contractor Safety
- Incipient Fire Training (Hands-On)
- Supervisor Training
- Machine Guarding
- MSHA Experienced Miner Refresher
- MSHA New Miner
- Mobile Equipment Training
- Overhead Hoist Operator
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Scaffolding End User
- Scaffolding Competent Person Inspector
- Signal Person
- Trenching and Excavation Competent Person
Safety Solutions & Supply is your premier MSHA training provider. Our team of MSHA-certified instructors is ready to support your part 46 and part 48 training needs. Our programs are all custom developed and updated routinely to ensure the highest quality training for your employees. In addition, all instructors are experienced in the subjects discussed and have completed the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP).
Safety Solutions and Supply—Make Your Safety a Company Asset
Our qualified professionals specialize in developing and supporting your company personnel through safety training programs, general consulting services, program development, and selecting the appropriate personal protective equipment for your team. Using only leading industry best practices, we are committed to creating a more productive and safe work environment within your organization and pride ourselves on our ability to create a customized safety solution tailored to your needs.
On-Demand Scheduling: Training programs can be booked on an as-needed basis—Call 866-537-2262 to schedule your next class. Three training formats are offered: on-campus training at our facility, on-site training at your company, or online training. Each student will receive a personalized training card with a log of completed classes. In addition, use our Training & Education Activity Manager (TEAM) Database to track employees’ training online.
Upcoming Training Classes
Make sure to join the next class at Solutions in Safety.