OSHA Industrial Training
- Advanced Rigger
- Qualified Rigger
- Aerial Work Platform/Bucket Truck Operations Training
- Aerial Work Platform Operations (AWP) Training
- Air Purifying Respirator Training
- Ammonia Suppression Training
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) – Medical First Responder
- Arc Flash Training – NFPA 70E
- Confined Space and High Angle Rescue Training
- Confined Space – Entrant/ Attendant and Supervisor
- Fall Protection General Application Training
- Fall Protection Competent Person Training
- Florida Phosphate Producers – 16 hr Basic Contractor Safety
- Florida Phosphate Producers Refresher – 10 hours
- Forklift Training – Straight Mast
- Forklift Training –Extended Reach (Type 7)
- Front End Loader Training
- Incipient Fire Training (Hands-On Fire Extinguisher)
- Machine Guarding Program
- OSHA 10 General Industry
- OSHA 30 General Industry
- Overhead Hoist Operator Training
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) training
- Scaffolding – Competent Inspector
- Scaffolding – End User
- Signal Person Training
- Skid Steer and Bobcat Operation Training
- Supervisor Training
- Trenching and Excavation – Competent Person
The necessity of a safe work environment is paramount. Managing safety begins with employees recognizing and knowing how to manage and control hazards and that is were good training begins. All of our training is designed around developing the skills of hazard recognition, control and practice of those controls.
Our programs are all custom developed and updated routinely to ensure that the highest quality message is provided to your employees. Our instructors are all experienced in the subjects they lead and additionally have completed the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP).
All students receive certification cards upon completion of the event and are recorded in our virtual registry available for free on our website. This portal allows employees and employers to maintain an electronic registry of all training events and activities.
Our training programs are extremely competitively priced and our experienced instructors utilize the most modern information and training techniques. Please see the links for our course offerings and supporting information.
Upcoming Training Classes
Make sure to join the next class at Solutions in Safety.