Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) training
Safety Solutions and Supply’s Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) training is an 4 hour class that adheres to the standards outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) in part 262 and at 40 CFR §261.5. as well as other applicable EPA standards. This program addresses the EPA requirements for employees generating, managing and inspecting hazard wastes under RCRA. The content includes:
- RCRA waste generator requirements
- Hazmat transportation and shipping
- Satellite Accumulation requirements
- Storage and inspection requirements
- Labeling/ marking
- Manifesting and transportation requirements
- Waste identification and profiling
- Universal Waste Considerations
Who needs RCRA Training?
RCRA training is mandatory for those who perform hazardous waste-related tasks at large quantity generator locations. Those tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and characterizing wastes
- Scheduling waste shipments or Maintaining inventory logs
- Performing accumulation area inspections
- Recordkeeping and the Marking and labeling of containers
- Maintaining tanks or arranging hazardous waste shipments
- Reporting releases of hazardous constituents
- Responding to releases or acting as an Emergency Coordinator
Safety Solutions Training Programs and Facilities:
Safety Solutions and Supply has built a state of the art training center in Mulberry, Florida, located on Highway 60 accessible to both Tampa and Orlando. Our state of the art facilities and our subject matter experts will ensure that your employees receive the most current training message and that the message is comprehended with regard to real world situations. Safety Solutions and Supply’s NCCER ICTP certified instructors will also perform training on specific locations based on your program needs. All students receive certification cards upon completion of the event and are recorded in our Training & Education Activity Manager (T.E.A.M.) database. The T.E.A.M database allows employees and employers to maintain an electronic registry of all training events and activities. Our goal is to make managing your training activities easy and efficient. Call today to schedule your training.
Upcoming Training Classes
Make sure to join the next class at Solutions in Safety.