Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) training
Safety Solutions and Supply’s 4-hour Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Training adheres to the standards outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) in part 262 and at 40 CFR §261.5. as well as other applicable EPA standards. This program addresses the EPA requirements for employees generating, managing, and inspecting hazardous wastes under RCRA. The content includes:
- RCRA waste generator requirements
- Hazmat transportation and shipping
- Satellite Accumulation requirements
- Storage and inspection requirements
- Manifesting and transportation requirements
- Waste identification and profiling
- Universal Waste Considerations
Who needs RCRA Training?
RCRA training is mandatory for those who perform hazardous waste-related tasks at significant quantity generator locations. Those tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and characterizing wastes
- Scheduling waste shipments or maintaining inventory logs
- Performing accumulation area inspections
- Recordkeeping and the marking and labeling of containers
- Maintaining tanks or arranging hazardous waste shipments
- Reporting releases of dangerous constituents
- Responding to releases or acting as an Emergency Coordinator
Safety Solutions and Supply—Make Your Safety a Company Asset
Our qualified professionals specialize in developing and supporting your company personnel through safety training programs, general consulting services, program development, and selecting the appropriate personal protective equipment for your team. Using only leading industry best practices, we are committed to creating a more productive and safe work environment within your organization and pride ourselves on our ability to create a customized safety solution tailored to your needs.
On-Demand Scheduling: Training programs can be booked on an as-needed basis—Call 866-537-2262 to schedule your next class. Three training formats are offered: on-campus training at our facility, on-site training at your company, or online training. Each student will receive a personalized training card with a log of completed classes. In addition, use our Training & Education Activity Manager (TEAM) Database to track employees’ training online.
Upcoming Training Classes
Make sure to join the next class at Solutions in Safety.